Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ketchup March 25, 2009

Miscellaneous items that have happened lately, not the main course, i.e. no sex (probably) just a condiment

Mr. X's unexpected trip has been extended. We did not meet him last Sunday, nor Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday for that matter. At one point I thought maybe he found my blog and was scared off, but we believe that he has just been unusually busy lately. We will meet, I'm just not sure when.

I mentioned that Suburban Hotwife made a post. She mentioned Me! That was a very pleasant surprise. I didn't get a chance to post a comment Saturday night, but I woke up in the wee hours and did. Afterwards I checked my blog and the page hits count has gone way up (and continues to) thanks to her. Then I see it. I have a follower and it’s SH! I still can’t sleep, but I’m happy. I crawl back in bed next to Wife and we cuddle while she sleeps. I finally sleep too. Life is good.

Sunday night my wife stayed up later than I and she eventually read SH’s blog. She followed the link in her latest post to this blog. Wife read several posts and came to bed, but didn't wake me. In the morning she said "You've been busy" with a big smile. Tuesday night she read all the posts and comments from the beginning. So now she knows and she’s happy.

No comments: