Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Snowshoe and Hand Signals

I’ve never used the word Snowshoe in an actual conversation as far as I can remember. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Snowshoe in real life. Sure I’ve seen them in media, but I’ve never come across one and wouldn’t know how to use it if I did.

But Snowshoe has become very important to me. It is our safe word for this activity. If either of us or one of our lovers use it, it is time to stop and find out what is wrong at a later time. It could mean I just need you to slow down, or it could mean OMG my sister’s best friend from Omaha just walked in, you probably should stop kissing my wife. All involved will know this word.

Another thing for safety that Wife and I created is a set of hand signals. Only she and I know our signals and what they mean. We display them very casually and they don’t shout "What the hell is he doing with is hands?" We have signals for a few basics words and phrases. They are:

I want to have sex with him now!
(or if I use it: Do you want to have sex with him now?)
Yes or OK
No
Maybe
You
Me
Him
Leave

I’ll let you know if this was necessary or if it even worked. It’s kind of hard to notice them when you are in conversation, let alone when distracted by meeting a potential new lover.

No comments: