Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ketchup - May 19, 2009

Has it really been a week since my last post? I apologize.

I had planned on writing a post with an AFF review and I know you want to know what's going on since we met STM. Well not much in terms of Wife finding a lover. Plenty in the rest of our lives. This brings up a concern that I knew was coming. Our lives have gotten much busier and will be for several months. I will not have as much time to devote to this blog as I have in the past. I will try to post at least once a week, but I fear that even that is unrealistic. We have set a priority on making some time available to continue to find Wife a lover, but that is not as much as we had in the past.

All I can say is that I will try to post at least once a week with at least a short status.

So, for the last few weeks we have been emailing with 4 guys every few days. These are the top 4 that Wife has picked from the many we have had contact with. We will be meeting 2 of them Saturday night, one for dinner and one 3 hours later for drinks. I know, 2 in one night! However, these will be PG-13 rated meetings as Wife wants to take it slow. Wife has decided, though, she will meet and, if she is still interested, have sex with all 4 guys before she makes her choice of a long term lover.

I’ll let you know what happens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog. Loved it. Keep up the good work. Good luck with the whole experience. Hope you both find happiness and excitement.

Quiet Man said...

Anonymous - I got up early to see if my computer problems were really fixed, and I saw your comment. It got my day off to a great start. Thanks!
QM

Confessor X said...

we understand that life happens, it's a part of what makes us grow. Just know that we will be here regarless and will give you all the time and space you need...

And 2 in one night...mmmm that has a nice ring to it, even if it is just for drinks ;)