Friday, May 22, 2009

Intro to Mr. A

Let me tell you a little about Mr. A.  We met him on AFF.  He saw our ad and wrote to us about a month ago, and we have been exchanging emails and pictures since.  He is Wife’s favorite of all the men we have met.  He is a couple years older than us and seems like a nice guy.  We have had a bit of difficulty communicating with him.  He seems to prefer to use AFF rather than the email address he gave us, and he only checks his AFF account every few days.  (We also have had some trouble with AFF losing or censoring mail, but that is for another post.)  Otherwise he seems very eager to meet us.

He is divorced and lives fairly close, close enough for Wife to stop in for a quicky when she wants. :-)  He’s not very tall, but he is taller than Wife, handsome (not like me of course) and he says he has an athletic build.  Interestingly, he is the only man not include a photo of his cock, and now that I realize this, I’m wondering how big (or small) it is.  I don’t know if Wife has noticed this yet nor what she thinks about it.

We are meeting him for dinner on Saturday.  We suggested the date and time and he suggested the place.  He chose a nice Japanese place that is known for its sushi, but we’ve never been there.  We like sushi but are a bit tame.  We tend to stick with the California roll with the occasional spicy shrimp or blue crab roll and even more rarely a Hawaiian roll.  Hopefully he has eaten here often and his superior knowledge will give him some confidence that will carry over into seducing my wife.

We don’t plan on anything happening at this first meeting.  It’s just a chance to get to know each other.  We will have dinner and a drink or two to see how we hit it off.

Besides, we have to meet Mr. B for drinks just 3 hours after we meet Mr. A.  :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first meetings seem to be the toughest. Elle and I have been talking about joining a site like AFF. Are you pretty happy with AFF? I can't wait to read how it went with Mr. A.

-Jay

Quiet Man said...

We've been pretty happy with AFF and AM. From what I've read on your site, I think AFF would be a better fit. You can pretty much ask for whatever you want (as long as it's legal). I have notes for a review of AFF. I got to write that post.
QM