Sunday, April 5, 2009

Is it a Dream?

Friday night. It’s hours after we went to bed. Hours before we get up. Suddenly, I’m awake. I’m wide awake and I have a hardon. I turn towards you. You lay sleeping half on your stomach, half on your side, turned away from me. Your bottom leg is straight, the one on top bent. I place a hand on your hip. Hips are one of the most perfect designs. They’re the structure for those delectable backsides, a place to hold on to your lover and pull them towards you. Follow it down the front to their pleasure zone. And they sway when you walk and get me all excited.

I move my hand up just touching the underneath and side of a breast. Slide it back down to your hip and down your leg – ummrrrm. I cup your ass check then I’m between your legs. You’re still not really awake, in a dream like erotic state and your pussy is wet. My middle finger finds your clitoris. My fore and third fingers apply pressure to the libia. The middle finger working it’s magic, flicking back and forth. Lightly brushing. Firm pressure. Light strokes again. Moments later, my finger has moved down to your entrance. It slides right in, fore and third finger can apply more pressure now. The middle finger moves deep inside, back out, in, out, in, out, in. I move my finger in a circle, one way then the other. In and out some more.

I take my hand away and move behind you. I slide my cock in, all the way in. You are so wet. I can feel your ass cheeks as I push deep in you. I like fucking this way. It feels so good. I don’t last as long as usual. You’re squeezing me. Are you cumming? I can’t tell. I can’t hold out any longer. I fill you and push all the way back in. Finally I kiss you.

Moments later I’m back asleep.

No comments: