Saturday, March 13, 2010

I’m Here

Looks like I’m back.  But there are going to be some changes around here. 

First, I will ignore this blog for months at a time.  Wait that’s not new.  I’m going to write when I want to write.  Wait, that’s not new either.  I’m probably not going to detail every time Wife fucks some other guy.  That’s new.  I’ll probably tell you about new guys and I plan to keep the stats up to date (maybe), but I’m not going to detail every time BD fucks her (unless it is as seldom as it was in February).

Second, the course of this blog is about to change.  To this point, I’ve tried to keep pretty close to the topic of Wife getting a lover.  I’ve thrown in a few posts about fantasies, and some on our exploits on our own.  I will no longer avoid discussing things not related to the title.

Third, my posts will probably be shorter and more to the point.  I won’t be telling every aspect of every love making session.  Why?  Cause it’s become routine for us for Wife to fuck around.  It has become part of our norm.  It’s still a lot of fun, just writing about it is not as fun as before.  I’ll probably let you know when we do something different and may even go to depths at times.

Lastly, we’re going to try playing with couples.  Wife is finally comfortable enough with this to give it a try (sort of).  So we are going to our first swinger meet and greet.  Maybe my next post will be about a foursome.

In the mean time, enjoy this.

No comments: