Sunday, January 31, 2010

Round 2 with Mr. G - Part 1

Sunday 01/17/10
We met at 7:30 at a restaurant for drinks and appetizers.  During the past week we checked out the local hotels – found one with jacuzzi rooms.  That might be exciting.  We chat for about an hour.  Mr. G and Wife are sitting on one side of the booth with me on the other, same as last week.  We decided not to go with them having dinner while I sit at the bar.  We all have a good time talking about our week.  Feels like we’ve been friends for a long time.  There was lots of laughter.

We start to talk about where we want to go next, but can’t decide.  I mention a hotel, but he’s not quite ready.  In a few minutes, I go to the restroom.  Wife asks Mr. G “What do you want to do now?”  “You!”  She loved that answer.

So, I pay the check - I’ve paid for almost everything so far - like a good cuckold - taking  care of his wife and her (soon to be, I hope) lover.

He suggests we go to a spot he knows about where we will be alone.  I drive while Wife and Mr. G sit in the backseat of my SUV.  He’s giving me directions.  I tell him he shouldn’t be paying attention to where I’m going but paying attention to my wife - I’ll be ok cause it doesn’t really matter where we end up and he could be doing more fun things.

He and Wife start kissing.  Soon he has her shirt off.  As I drive I sneak peeks in the backseat.  He’s all over Wife.  They don’t notice me anymore and I drive.  I’m not sure where the place is but I drive around while they play.  I made a couple of wrong turns and had to turn around.  Finally I get as close as I can but have to ask.  I know I’m close but I figure we’re a mile or two away.  He says we just passed it, it was only about 100 feet back.  We pull in and park in a secluded area.  Anyway, by the time we got there they were having a good time.  She was half naked and he was getting ready to be.

I get out on the pretence of a bathroom break to let them get back into it.  I know I probably won’t be able to join in tonight, but that’s OK.  I like to watch.  When I return, Wife is completely naked and he has his pants off.  I know there’s been a lot of touching, kissing and stroking going on so far but I haven’t got to see much.  I touch Wife’s leg.  She knows it’s me since his hands are obviously otherwise engaged.  He’s between her legs.  I get a glimpse in the dark of his hard cock as he moves it toward my wife’s pussy.  He begins to fuck her for the first time.

This is amazing - watching him fuck my wife.  Not that I can see much.  The backseat is dark.  He is dark.  And from this position all I can make out is Wife’s white legs spread VERY wide with his body covering her from mid thigh to mid thigh.  I flash back to the moment just before he entered her.  How I would to have liked to see that.  I remember his cock and I know every point of her pussy.  I imagine them coming together.  Wait.  Is he wearing a condom?  Wife has always been adamant about that.  I’m sure she made sure.  I saw his cock for only a second and it was in the dark.

I try to give them privacy and I keep a look out for someone wanting to know what the hell we are doing there.  After about 15 minutes he has a bit of stage fright.  Hard to keep it up with a man watching you fuck his wife.  Not that he gets soft, just that the mood is broken – No, not broken, just bent a bit.  I suggest we drive around while they play.  He tries to say no, but I’ve already made up my mind.  I want them to have fun.  I take off, and so do they.

No comments: